Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kinect

So I might not be going back to a static IP yet and may be delaying getting a new phone, but I've been tempted into buying Kinect (impulsepurchaseyayyayyay). Initial thoughts are that it's actually pretty awesome. The user interface is pretty sweet and it just feels so goddamn futuristic.

The "Kinect Adventures" game it came with seems pretty average with the occasional odd response in-game. This could also be due to the cramped environment I was working in at the time however.

The girlfriend gave Kinecticmals a shot and it seems like one of the most adorable games I've ever had the pleasure to watch (with Snowy the Black Panther as the main star) and Jaynnie said it was pretty awesome to play. There was a weird glitch at one point where the Kinect system showed a second hand hovering on the screen as well, however we have ascertained this may have in fact been interference caused by one of my girlfriend's breasts.

Now I'm waiting on the arrival of the Proprietary-to-USB+Power adaptor to arrive from Microsoft Support (as the Xbox+Kinect bundle doesn't contain one) and I'll be able to hook it into my computer and see what can be done with it!

Regards,
Adam O'Grady

No comments:

Post a Comment